Thursday, November 22, 2012

I'm here

... and I'm here , after long time...
... after reflected I decide to create this blog!
From the title already you understand it will be a blog based on science, science in general and in particular about biology and about biology evolution, my bigger passions!




My name is Sergio Di Matteo, I am graduate student in Biology with specialization in bio-evo... it means animal biology  and biology evolution.

When I was a child always loved and respected the nature, I've always admired, I was fascinated by the insect's world, so small but immensely complex and in the evening I loved watching the constellation in the sky.

When I went to the sea I spent hours and hours with mask and snorkel to wacth, wacth and watch the fish and other sea animals.
The mountain walks were daily and I was spend my free time between trees and paths.
After the hight school I did two years of engineering but then I realized that my interests were differents and thanks to my friend Laura I am incribed at the Faculty of Biology at the university of Study of Milan and for this I will never stop thanking her.
Now every lesson is for me source of information to assimilate with a great pleasure...at the second years I discovered scientists like Stephen Jay Gould, Richard Dawkins, Niles Eldrege and the famous Charles Darwin...love at first sight!

that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...